Sunday, February 12, 2012

A cold day on the fringe.....

Still sporting my sugar high, albeit better, but still elevated. The 'happy pills' are helping, they have taking off the edge, still find I cry....a lot.

I have felt lonely on the fringe for so many years, always hoping to find that someone...when will I learn not to hope? I guess without hope , one would die...
not sure reading the "brain-candy" books are helping, as much as they are enjoyable, they make me believe that true love, or even love are not in the cards for me and it is making me feel more lonely and sad. I asked for God to send me someone to love me, and I think that he sent my animals. Not that this is a bad thing but I kind of was hoping for a man. I have been wishing and hoping for someone to love me..just me as a person, not sister, daughter, aunt or niece and cousin, but me....

For so many years, you'd have to admire my persistence, but laugh that I don't get it....haha.

On the brink of my 'real' birthday, as I turn 13 again, I stand stoically on the fringe.....
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment