Sunday, November 11, 2012

End of the weekend on The Fringe

The weekend has past and I must get ready for the week ahead.  My lady is still in the hospital and I will spend time there.

I realized this weekend and have kind of known all along that I live in a different world from my family.  I really don't belong in their world.  Do I just agree and go on, not expressing my opinion that nobody really cares about, or do I stand of up for my morals and beliefs? That consistently get shot down as though I am stupid... don't know what to do, It is a horrible way to live.  I never feel like I make a difference  although I am told by those said loved ones, I am appreciated. I don't always feel that. why do I feel alone in this world?

I thinking I am not a strong person.  I want to be loved and in love but I am afraid.  I have made a date with my Sister-in-law to garner her opinion as to weather it is worth moving forward with pursueing to try to find a relationship.  I hear from so many that it is better to be alone, but do they know as they aren't living my life?  Is it better to have never had those feelings, or have them and still be alone?  I am confused by life and question constantly my worth.  How can I give of myself, when I don't really like me and don't know how to change me so that I will like me.

Maybe I will just stay on The Fringe of Life and try to be content.

To be content is item 3 on my bucket list....

Until next time,
Susan the fringe dweller

No comments:

Post a Comment