Saturday, February 6, 2016

The month of Birthdays starts

Good morning, Saturday, brother #2's birthday, he is 52 today, I hope he has an awesome day!  I awoke with a cold, last night I was suspicious took some night time medicine, did the nasal wash this morning but I feel like poop.
My blood sugar was good this morning thought it would be high, you can never tell. I didn't weigh my self as I know it is high.  I have been out of control eating, need to get back better.
The aqua hiit class is "fun" its hard work and tiring  I have done it twice now, I may not this next week if I don't feel up to it with my cold.
The class I blew Mary off for was very informative, glad I went. it was about an active shooter and what to do to keep life loss at a minimum,
Well I am off to the store to get some 'sick' items and then I will curl up on the sofa to rest. I hate feeling sickly.
Have a blessed day from the eucalyptus fringe,
Susan
Temperature 31*
Blood sugar 121
Weight ??

No comments:

Post a Comment