Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Tuesday with Mary

Good morning from the fringe, I am at odds with myself today, I have to clean for Mary today but our boss wants us to go to this meeting, she was pissed the last one we didn't go to, she hadn't said we had to go last time, left it to the other cook to tell us, but she didn't enforce it. So this meeting comes along, send an email never put a thing on it not a note nothing, so last night I get a text that the boss wants us to go to this, strongly encourages it.  That's fine, but I work, I can get out of it but I lose 20.00 by going to this un paid meeting. what to do.

I am going to the gym today to do an aqua hiit class, not sure what it entails but I will let you know, Had to shave, i'm getting those old lady legs and arm pits with not much and most of it is gray,
Well off to start the car, as it is hovering around the freezing point.
Have a wonderful Tuesday,
34* temperature
?? blood sugar
?? weight
From the whirl wind fringe,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment