I did not buy my house, still want to though, I did not learn to type with out looking, well I can (but I go very slow and miss some letters along the way,) In parenthesis was typed with out looking.
I lost my Saki March 30th, she had been slowly going down hill since Crane died on October 29th, 2014, I think she was depressed and old, she missed being 14 by 2 months. I miss her and Crane so desperately, I miss having a dog, but I am not getting another any time soon, I still have my cats, Lilly, Callie age 10 Bob, Mitchie and Doofy age 4+ they will be 5 in May and Mattie Cat who will be 2 this spring. I have two upside down catfish and a glow fish, George, Griffin and Goldie.
I was going back looking at old posts, on the first day of a new year 2013 and I am re-posting it, unfortunately it still fits
So goodbye 2015 hello 2016 lets hope that next January 1, 2017 I will not re-post this, I am going to change my ways and be the 'strp-off-the-fringe' person I want to be, Baby Steps..
Until next time my lovelies…..
Temperature 30 and overcast,
Blood sugar 123
Weight 193
GOODBYE 2012 AND HELLO 2013....
MY WISH IS THAT I DO NOT EXPECT ANYTHING FROM YOU, IT IS TOO HEARTBREAKING WHEN I GET TO THE END OF THE YEAR AND GET SLAPPED IN THE FACE THAT NOTHING I HAD WANTED OR EXPECTED CAME TO FRUITION ....
I WILL SURVIVE BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN... IN LIKE ..FOREVER.
ONE MORE YEAR..ANOTHER HEARTACHE AND STILL LONELY.
WELL THERE IS ALWAYS HOPE AND BECAUSE OF THAT I WILL GO ON....
FROM THE FRINGE...STILL
SUSAN
No comments:
Post a Comment