It is Saturday, very snowy/slushy, have to go to brother #1, which is down a very steep hill! Thought I might go to a swim meet this afternoon, I will wait until a little later to decide!
Haven't kept up as much as I wished to, 'it' life has gotten in the way, working sometimes really sucks. I was hoping for a snow day last Wednesday but it didn't happen. It is fine, I just like those bonus days!
I will be making cookies later as I got my new scoop, still have to get it but I got a text that says its ready for pick up. It will make life of the baker in me easier. I am doing cookies for the auxiliary and this will speed things up.
I need to knit and to make my aprons as well, a busy weekend is planned,
Well off to start it, I already separated the puzzle pieces to begin that later. Now to breakfast, more coffee,
BS 123
Temp34 degrees
Weight, ?
From the snowy fringe,
Susan
No comments:
Post a Comment