For truth and beauty, thank you Gerry Ellsworth,
Gerry was a friend and fellow alumnus of my school, he would visit the school often and recite this phrase everyday, Ahh...another day in the search for truth and beauty. I am carrying on the tradition.
It is Saturday from the fringe, I slept late, I don't feel great and it is cold. I am whining.
It was a good work week, only three days thanks to the Monday off for MLK day. I am glad it is my weekend off, I have no plans for anything. I do plan to do stuff though, Seems when I plan nothing gets accomplished.
My niece goes back to school on Sunday, she scheduled her driving test, not until april so she has time to practice, she hasn't been doing any driving, can't three point turn, parallel park or any of the fun stuff. Should be interesting.
I did not talk with her as I had wanted as it would be a waste of breath, I am praying to her father and grandparents to get her to see this person she says she loves is not the person for her, why you may ask do I know he is not, he is a cheater, a drug and alcohol abuser, a mental abuser and not sure maybe physical abuser to her as well, she will not say. The little she has said, makes me KNOW he is not for her. She claims he has 'changed' . Maybe, but I don't think so we have been here before I don't think he wants to change, just like her Dad, he likes his drugs and that unfortunately is a bigger thrill than my niece. I am so worried about her, she threatened suicide because of the way he made her feel, shouldn't a guy you claim to love make you want to live to see all the sunsets and rainbows? To love everyday and want to succeed? Yeah I thought so. So I pray, and yell at her Dad and my Mom who did love her to help as my niece will not listen to her Mother or me, maybe her friends in school will help by reminding her that this person is scum.
I'm cold as I sit her writing, it(my weather station) says its 70 in here but I have goosebumps, maybe I am anemic.
Well off to put on a sweater, find something to do,
Will see you on the fringe,
Susan
Temperature 19 degrees
BS 127
Weight 197
No comments:
Post a Comment