I missed writing yesterday, I was exhausted from work, amazing how being away, not talking with a lot of folks and then going back and chatting, talking with the kids and walking on that cement floor, my legs and feet were killing me, I cleaned for Roz, then home and trying to go get my mail, I thought I was never going to get up those stairs. I did it, I took some ibuprofen and felt better.
Today was more of the same, maybe a tad better,
Got some sad news, my sister-in-laws Mom passed away this morning, not unexpected, but still very sad.
It was minus 5 degrees here today, its only 11 right now, I have my sweatshirt on and the thermometer jacked to 74 and I am still chilled. I hate being cold, and I hate being hot, but I prefer hot over cold.
I am going to bed early, as the last two nights have been late ones. I am tired.
well not exciting, but I wrote,
BS not taken
weight not taken,
temperature -5
Until a warmer tomorrow,
Susan
No comments:
Post a Comment