Good morning, 37 degrees and breezy, overcast and looking a tad dreary, it snowed briefly last night nothing measurable.
Well already I surpassed last year and that with this post I will have three posts!!
I am listening to a book the recent addition to the Blue Heron series by Kristan Higgins, I was so looking forward to this book, but so far I am on chapter 16 and I have been on edge for most of the book, I know it will work out in the end but I fail to see how. This isn't the greatest book to start my year with, I am feeling so low down. Stop you say, yes, I should but I need to finish it, and know that they will be ok in the end. But, seriously why so much trials and tribulations? I will re listen to it as I do most of my books, I re-hear books at night so I don't miss anything in the middle when I fall asleep.
I have to clean for my cousin today, don't really want to, but I have already put her off, and I am running out of vacation. Next saturday I am lunching with my niece and sister, possibly lunching with a friend on sunday and then cleaning for another cousin after. I am busy but contemplating taking on another cleaning job. I don't need a stinking day off.
Real work starts back Monday, chicken nugget day! Three,six, nine ten. that is my way of counting the little nuggets. I miss the kids, I get exasperated with them at times but for the most part it is good.
Payday is Friday so that is a bonus, I just typed this without looking and without much backing up to correct!!
I need to go finish breakfast and take my pills, everyday since the 12 of November, I did take it late once but still took it, it is making a difference.
115 blood sugar,
37* overcast
193 pounds.
From the chilly fringe,
Susan
No comments:
Post a Comment