Good morning 2015, a brand new year, crisp,(here at 24*), semi sunny. I awoke, feeling semi hopeful.
I can't muster more than that as my life is in a stagnate hole. I am going to vow that next year on the first day of the brand new year to write something different. If that is my only resolution I hope I keep it. I also want to be able to type without looking, I do ok-ish but still make mistakes.
My blood sugar this morning was 176, not great but I had been eating peppermint candies all night, I couldn't sleep and listened to my book most of the night, I saw 4:11 probably later but I didn't turn over to see the clock.
I hope to buy the home I am in, from my brother and sister-in-law. I want to own my home. I hope to find an inner peace that I am so desperately needing. I hope to go to church/find a church that inspires me. I hope to be a better person.
So 2015, new year, new day. Impress me.
From the fringe,
Susan
No comments:
Post a Comment