Tuesday, August 26, 2014

A long summer

Talk about slacker, it is now August twenty sixth.  I didn't find work and thought I could make it on just my housecleaning.  It would have work but for those things that come up like vet bills, Crane hurt his leg, and they all needed flea stuff at eighty six dollars.  I did manage to get back on top of things until last week when I bounce a check that wasn't supposed to come in until this week,  then it snowballed.  I have to call the credit union today and try to fix this.  I went to the doctor and now am getting a battery of tests, bone density, pelvic ultrasounds and colonoscopy, and mammography and blood tests.  I found I have coarse calcification on my left ovary, they can't see my right, so an MRI is coming up, I have shrunk and so the bone density, which I got the notification that it was in and the diagnosis area was blank, maybe I am boneless!!  LOL.  I am trying to keep some humor about all of this but I have to say I am concerned, not because I may or may not have cancer but that I was gypped on a life,  I am running out of time to find my person, is he out there?  Please hurry.  If I do have cancer then what?  Not so happy in my life, is this my out?  If there isn't  anyone for me, any possible happiness of getting that person who gets me?  That isn't family?  That chooses me, for me.  Isn't a positive outlook needed to fight what I may have to fight? Not sure I have it.  I think I need some pharmaceutical help that will come especially if I get the results we all dread.

I start work again next week, glad for money again, I am taking the 26 payments and will get a check in June for the summer.  Then if I go to work it will be a bonus.
Well I will try to stay calm and keep my chin up.

My niece started college and is already homesick, she is going home next weekend.  I think college isn't the fun she thought it was going to be.

I got my survey back from my soldier and found out what he likes and I will be able to make his boxes more personal.

Off to write to my soldier and my niece.

I will write soon, from the fringe,
Susan the nervous

No comments:

Post a Comment