Sunday, May 4, 2014

Slacker on the Fringe

May fourth, it has been 80 days since my last blog....where did the time go?  Several times I meant to come and extoll my words of wisdom but it passed.  Why today? I was writing to my friend on facebook an instant message and I realized I missed writing my thought. So here I am, I can't promise it won't be 80 days until the next but I can hope it won't be.

Still love my job at the school, I still am hating on the weather, it is May fourth and its cold and rainy.  Two day we had temperatures over 70*.

The lawn is just starting to need mowing but it is too wet.  I am disgruntled that my neighbors will mow my two swaths on their side of the driveway and blow the grass in the driveway.  I just don't want to start this again.  I think I may plant flowers there so I can avoid this all summer.  They are so stupid, I have told them nicely and not so nicely and nothing works, I think they were all dropped on their heads.

Since February 12th, My Dad would have had his birthday he would have been 81, my Mom would have celebrated her 78th.  My sister celebrated her 44th and I celebrated my 54th.  My grandfather would have been 109.  Many cousins celebrated theirs. Crane was 11 on April 28th.   Now we are up to May.  My niece will be 18 this month, Saki will be 13.

I am still in a flux with my life, this post will not hear any of it, maybe tomorrow.  I just wanted to touch base, let the 'world' know I am not dead.

From a cold rainy May 4th Fringe,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment