Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Long day Wednesday

Today was my favorite serving day, Brunch for Lunch.  I posted of this before, two pancakes, one egg, one sausage.  Fun.  Not really sure why, maybe because they all love it. 

I cleaned for my one client and made arrangements for next week. They are going on vacation.  I am feeding fish and cleaning.  Their Dad, who is also a client will be home the 25th and I want to make sure his home is clean.  School vacation and I am going to be busy. 

Then we had a union meeting, that I really did not want to go to, but I showed up and there you go. 

We are facing another snow storm.  I only want it if they close school, otherwise, just a dusting will be find.  Time will tell. 

Still hating my life, wanting to be or feel something different.  I love my job, and although that is a wonderful thing, it replaces some of the unrest but I am still uneasy.  I wish I new what to do. 

Until I know where I am going, I will stay on the fringe,
Susan the sad

No comments:

Post a Comment