Saturday, January 7, 2012

Come Saturday morning......

Good morning from the fringe, sugar a little lower at 189..still not great, suffering from a headache, you know one of those annoying dull ones.....

It is springlike here today. I know we are going to pay for this and I hope we are not sorry. I still wouldn't give up this nice weather.

I still have my friends dog she is doing well, my cats...not so much she really just wants to play but they are a little twerped out. Not sure when she will be well enough to take her back.

My adopted soldier's boat was part of the rescue of the Iranians.. I am so proud. Even though they are our enemy we still do the right thing. I am sure this will not make any difference in our relationship with Iran but we did the right thing.

Well off to make breakfast, something high in protein and low in carbs...
Have a great day, from the fringe...peace
Susan

342 Days, 1 Hours 36 Minutes and a bunch of seconds....The Hobbit
180 Days, 22 Hours 36 Minutes and a bunch of seconds....Gettysburg
52 Days, 13 Hours 36 Minutes and a bunch of seconds....13 Again

No comments:

Post a Comment