some days are nicer, some are nasty. The sun was shining and even in my hole, I could see and feel it shine. My Doctor's instructions...Stay happy, healthy and keep exercising. She rocks, she was so kind to me..what more could you ask? They took a ton of blood and hopefully my sugars aren't to shocking, I may need to go up on my diabetes medicine. I have a new anti-depressant and we will see if that works...
So hopefully soon, no more sugar highs nor lows to my toes...at least this is my wish and hope. My dull mean head will once again be clear. My eyes may actually stop leaking.
I am not going to set to much store that I will be perfect so that I may actually step off the fringe but there may be hope. I believe that I may never be able to fully step off the fringe but maybe be able to take an afternoon off :)
I am taking steps towards a healthier me.. I was going to say better..but I haven't changed internally.
Live your life and forget your age...Thank you Norman Vincent Peale!
From the hole under the fringe....
Susan
No comments:
Post a Comment