I went to the village to ease my mind,
To see the sites to feel the mood
I breathed the air and prayed for peace
The geese called my name and I answered
To fly away and worry not
They left without me
Alone, I return to my world
I went for a walked with Crane and Saki, we got coffee and went to the post office and then the store, they were good, and the walk felt wonderful. I sat down to write this blog and the above poem came out.
Back to a previous post, I still want to run away. I wanted to go to a counselor but I can't afford it, so I am going to try, (no real expectation) to heal myself by walking and writing. I am wishing my self luck.
This blog will reap the rewards or failures, but I will try.
From The Fringe on a Saturday..
S

No comments:
Post a Comment