Good evening, my, this day was long....I was so cold this morning, and my coat was in the car because it was so nice yesterday, I left it there...it is in the house tonight...not thinking it going to be warm tomorrow.
I think, therefore........and that gets me into trouble. Bet you thought I was going to say I am...haha. But thinking get me personally into trouble, I work thoughts and chew on them, but do I spit them out? No. I just masticate them more and then I always figure it's me..I am wrong, don't have the right to think my thoughts, not feel what I feel...why do I do this? Not sure, but think it's that fringe thing...I always took someone else's stand, someone else's dream, someone elses thoughts.....never my own, I never felt worthy. Still don't. I was weak and I think I still might be....
Well, Tuesday is almost gone, and a new day will begin, and I will start again, hopefully not like today...after all there is always hope.
From the lonely fringe,
S
No comments:
Post a Comment