Saturday, October 13, 2012
Run, run, run ,run runaway....
Sometimes I just wish I could run away...but, the responsible one in me know I can't. I feel so frustrated that I have to wait for everything....I have been waiting my whole life..and I am tired, just plum tired, and worn out. Will it ever get easier to live?
I made it through my own personal hell week, the week I lost Mom and all the memories that brought, and the guilt. I don't think that will ever get easier.
Every time I try to step from the fringe, I get reminded, I guess that it is there that I belong. Will I never get to live off the edge of life? Will I ever succeed? I don't know how to do this... I'm tired.
So I will stay for now on the edge of life, on The Fringe of Life...
until I dare to step off,
S
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment