Goodbye 2013 hello 2014. Below is the passage I wrote last year, I copied it so I don't have to say it all again.
Goodbye 2012 and hello 2013....
My wish is that I do not expect anything from you, it is too heartbreaking when I get to the end of the year and get slapped in the face that nothing I had wanted or expected came to fruition ....
I will survive because I have been... in like ..forever.
One more year..another heartache and still lonely.
Well there is always hope and because of that I will go on....
From the fringe...still
Susan
I will survive because I have been... in like ..forever.
One more year..another heartache and still lonely.
Well there is always hope and because of that I will go on....
From the fringe...still
Susan
So....
A lot has happened this year, my friend Deb passed away in March, subsequently making me lose my job. I went to work for the Kwikfill as assistant manager, not that it meant that much, a glorified worker who could do paperwork. I applied for the cooks job at the E school, Cooperstown and didn't get it. I hated my store job, cried everynight I worked. I then heard one of the positions at the E school was back open, I said I was interested, and three weeks later finally got word I was hired. One bright spot in my life, I started on 12/11 and I love it it I feel like I am home. My sister found a job, my niece got excepted at Broome County college and Cobleskill too. She is going to Cobleskill. My sister-in-law lost her father this year, we lost Aunt Wanda, the last of Nonie and Dee's kids. We lost many friends and cousins too. My eldest brother is doing ok he says, I think something is up, maybe just him getting older. Another year has gone by and I haven't seen my youngest. I do hear from him occasionally. His wife and I keep in touch on Facebook. I became a member of the DAR through John Lewis. Very cool.
I am still working at the store as I told them I would cover holiday's and gave them 6 weekends. last day will be 1/19/2014. I will actually have two days off where I am not working anywhere. I need to clean my house I want to go to church and I want to be content in my life. I have big hopes for 2014. Maybe not expecting anything is wrong. I am ecpecting changes. I do not want to be here next year at this time copying this post. I want 'things' to happen. I do not want to be alone again for another year. I want to fall in love, I want to be content. I want things...... so there 2013 you are my past. 2014 you are my future a clean slate and I intend to write on you. So heartbroken as I am right now at 7:39 pm on 12/31/2013. I do not expect to be so next year.... Peace to all, keep my family safe, our soldiers out of harms way and hope for a better year.
So once more from the Fringe,
Susan
No comments:
Post a Comment