Well, I already failed at three things I was going not to do, at least on the first day of the new fresh year, I was not going to cry...fail. I was not going to swear...fail. I was not going to be bitchy and think ill thoughts...fail. I did however make a few people laugh and smile. I called my cousin, texted with my Chicago brother, albeit briefly...win. So all in all, I think it evened itself out. I did post on my blog, first of the new fresh year...win.
So I am going to bed at 9:22 on the first day of the new fresh year because it is supposed to snow six to twelve inches and I have much to do tomorrow, besides moving that snow. I did move the van closer to the road so I can make a quicker escape without moving the whole driveway of snow...win.
So goodnight people, hoping to win at my fails and improve on my wins tomorrow. No resolutions but hope.
Goodnight from The Fringe,
Susan
No comments:
Post a Comment