It is Wednesday, I have been remiss in posting, I worked Sunday at the store, my manager drives me insane, she was there until 12:30 I thought she would be gone before 10, she said she had to be gone..oh well, one more weekend until I am done! Went back to work at the school, tacos on Monday, chicken nuggets on Tuesday and breakfast for lunch, what a fun meal to serve, seriously!! It's a meal they love and we sold a lot of them! Egg patty, sausage and 2 little pancakes, fun.
I have cleaned three houses, and tomorrow is my elder brother's. I have to take the gifts...
I am still sad, funny how that can be when I have such fun at the school. Underlying though is this heaviness of longing and subsequently sadness. I am making up a wish list for the man I would want. I will post it here tomorrow.
Off to walk the babies for last call, Crane has been whining for 10 minutes.
Until tomorrow from the fringe,
Susan the sad
No comments:
Post a Comment