Saturday, January 25, 2014

S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y......

It is Saturday, my first healthy day off and the first of many!!!  Yay!!!  I haven't posted as I said I would, I have been sick with a cold and between work and life, I just haven't made the time.  I have been in bed by 8:30 most nights, trying to get as much sleep as possible.  As it happens I awake three to four times a night, gotta love menopause.  Not.  But at least I go right back to sleep..mostly anyway.
My last weekend at the store went uneventfully.  I am glad it is over, I just hope I can make it financially.  I can, but its scary. I just need to make a plan and stick to it.  As far as my man-list, I haven't really worked on it, but I will, with all this time off, I can.  I decided today I am not going to do much housework, I will tackle that tomorrow, mu other day off....I love saying that!!!

One man-list item, I wish for a kind man, a hugger and listener.    Okay three man-list items.

Well off to do nothing, I may post later,
From the day-off fringe,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment