Well, I did nearly nothing yesterday, my second healthy day off... next weekend, I will, it was just kind of nice to not do anything. I did watch movies and TV shows. I wrote on my blog on Saturday. so I wasn't a complete slacker.
Another man list item...he has only eyes for me.
Monday brought a windy morning that turns to snow and then snow squalls. Before I punched out from school the sun was shining, bitterly cold. We had chicken/fish patties, smiley face fries, and corn. A really popular meal. Not bad to serve either. Tomorrow is macaroni and cheese. I bought Mary's pumpkin butter so that is done. I will get back 11.50 towards my nieces phone of 65.00. Funny, I can keep paying but I'm not getting the work back. Our deal was she would come at least once a month and clean, like I do for my brother. When they were moving I let her off but that ended first part of January. Oh well, it is still cheaper than before, when there was no plan in place. I have only gotten two payments from my sister. I was supposed to get 50.00 a month from her until tax time. I am afraid I won't get my loan back when her taxes come in. rekcuS on my forehead.
Well I guess I am done whining. Maybe...
From the very cold fringe,
Susan
No comments:
Post a Comment