Monday, January 6, 2014

Monday, Monday...

The sixth day of the fresh new year..started out at 45 degrees and it is now 13 degrees, wind chills tomorrow may go as low as minus 30 I am waiting impatiently for spring.

I tried to step off the fringe today, but I don't think I am a strong person.  I get defensive if my stepping off doesn't work.  I wish I could remedy this problem.  I try the mantra, my feelings do count, I am a good person even if I don't agree with you, I have a right to my feelings.  But then I jump right back on the fringe and quiver with indecision. I guess 40 plus years of living on the sidelines can't be fixed quickly, but seriously.... it's better but I would love to be able to cut off the fringe. It's getting all tangled and I am getting tired of trying to keep it straight and unruffled.

I went back to work today after two weeks off.  Although I worked most of those two weeks, I still had to clean my houses and work at the store on the weekends.  I will be so glad when I am done.  Two more weekends.

Well off to the warmth of my bed,  toes wrapped in the fringe,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment