Thursday, January 9, 2014

It is Thursday, I am tired

I just feel so tired tonight, I worked, went and paid for my van and took the title and got the few things that were still in it, plus the battery.  Then I went to my brothers to clean and pay my rent, I didn't get home until six thirty.  I watched two shows on netflix and went to see what was available on Hulu, one show being the bachelor which aired on Monday.   But I won't be able to see it until eight days have passed, you see ABC wants me to watch it Monday night, but I can't as I need to go to bed and sleep, so I like to watch it around six at night the next day, well not now, so if I wait, chances are I am going to know who was let go at the rose ceremony and it will ruin it.  Fox does the same thing.  I have cable, but my brother pays for it and I do not know his password nor should  I have to,  as I pay for Huluplus.  That should be enough, but it is not.  Guess I really don't want to see the bachelor after all.
And I hate that my viewing rights have been taken away.  ABC you suck!
Well I guess I stepped off the fringe on that one.
Ninth day of the fresh new year.  Still cold, still winter, Still tired and off to bed, the dogs are walked, the cats fed and I need to sleep.

From the arctic fringe,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment