Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Tuesday's with Mary

School days, school days dear old golden rule days.....A good day at work, macaroni and cheese, broccoli, not too bad serving, mac was kind of dry and hard to get out of the pan.  But all in all okay.  I have thought about last nights 'just more thing' post.  I know I need to change the way my life is going, after all, five years of the same things, just said a tad differently.  Si, I tell myself, I have talked with my self most of the day.  What pray tell am I going to do??   I don't know, says, I.  And I don't know, wish I did though.  I will continue to roll it around in my head maybe it will fall into place. 

its 2* outside and I am so tired of it.  Nobody wants to go out to the bathroom, can't blame then but still.....  Well enough is enough..

Man list item--a guy who will dance with me in the middle of the room with no music playing.

From the sad and lonely and cold fringe,
Susan the sad

No comments:

Post a Comment