Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Just another day in.....

Paradise, nope.

It is Wednesday, it is cold, and it is almost over.  It was an extremely busy day, I cut lettuce, chopped tomatoes, dished fruited jello, washed dishes, carried trays, sorted silverware, fed the masses.  Then I went and cleaned a house that is not mine, and have to go back for my money as they didn't leave it out for me.  Even though I talked with the husband last night and said I would be there today.  It's my usual day so I don't get it.  Good thing I didn't need it right away.  But their house is clean, and I will get the money Friday.  I have another to clean tomorrow after work and Friday also a house to clean after work.  Then I have to work at the store, my second of the last two weekends I promised I would work.  Then maybe I will be able to clean my own house.

On this eighth day of the fresh new year, I have worked and worked until my fingers are sore (literally) and I'll be damned if I'll work anymore.  Well, at least for tonight.

No pithy words for tonight as I am so very tired.
So another day has ended form the Fringe, I shall bid you all a goodnight,
Fringe hugger,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment