Friday, January 10, 2014

TGIF

I am so glad part of my work week is over.  I really love my new job, but it was a stressful one this week.  But I made it through, body all aching and racked with pain though..

Store work tomorrow just 9 to 4:30 so that will be good.  Same for Sunday.  Then only one more weekend. 

I have had the roller coaster of emotions this week, I laughed, cried, hated, loved and been sad.  Is everyone's life like this?  Why does it seem it is only me?  Maybe because I pour my heart out to a blog, it can't give me any advice or a hug, it does give me a place to vent.  But it's lonely, I'm lonely.  I like being alone, but I am really hating being lonely.

Just throwing that out there if anyone is listening. 

Well the pups need 'last-call' then off to bed for me.  So sleep well world, until later.
From the Fringe,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment