Saturday, January 4, 2014

Saturday and I can feel my toes

I helped move my sister, although she didn't help..her daughter, my niece did, we worked all day and finally got most of the stuff out of the old into the new.  They will have to finish tomorrow as we ran out of daylight.  I could say so much more but it won't change anything.  I get so frustrated sometimes I can't stand it.  But I have never been able to win.  I decided not to bring the bureau home, It's in kind of rough shape and I don't have the room.  Plus I am just so damn tired.  But my sisterly and auntly duty is done.  God bless the fourth day of the fresh new year.  It was so cold there with no heat in the house.  We made many trips as I couldn't get the seat out of my van.  But it was good so we could warm up between trips.  One bonus I don't have to unpack it.  Yeah!!! So off to bed because I just can't say no and I am greedy I agreed to open the store tomorrow.  I guess if I have to work I might as well do 10 hours instead of 8.  Well off to dreamland and a warm bed,
Saturday from the cold fringe,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment