Happy New Year, I am always hopeful when the new year arrives, it's a clean slate, no mistakes, no guilt. It has the freshness of a newborn. I do not make resolutions, I have never once in my almost 50 years kept one. Why start the new year a failure?
I try to be my best, do my best and hopefully it makes me a better person.
Life on the fringe gives an advantage that you don't always need to participate, I guess it is safe here!
That being said, I am going to try to venture from the fringe and put myself out there, give my opinion and stick with it. I will do baby steps, already I have said no this year, to something I didn't want to do. The old fringe would have done it and resented it. Alas, I did feel a twinge of guilt but got over it rather quickly! Yeah me!!
So in parting on this second day of the new year 2010, remember to be true to you and you will be true to others,
from the fringe,
Susan
No comments:
Post a Comment