Monday morning was 20 degrees warmer than yesterday, and it was only 15 degrees! WOW!
Even though I have time to myself, it seems I don't have any time to myself. Doesn't make much sense. I find myself craving alone-ness. I resent when I have to do anything for anyone else. Outside of work, of course.
I got a lot accomplished today, although it doesn't look it. But I know it's there.
Sometimes even the smallest things done are huge.
My wish is to just sit, not talk with anyone and observe. I can't do this because I am often interrupted.
Not anyone's fault, I can't post a sign that says do not disturb or don't talk to the woman. That would be rude and I'm not that. But the need is there.
Part of my 'On the Fringe' need.
Tomorrow is the hope of another day, another chance to be.
Until later, from the fringe,
Susan
No comments:
Post a Comment