Monday, January 4, 2010

Snowy days from The Fringe

Oh My!! We got a foot of snow, not much you say, well me either, unless you have to hand move three driveways of it and three sidewalks, four times yesterday and once today.......so far!!!!
At least one driveway and sidewalk are gone as the lady I was doing it for is back from vacation.
I figure it is a forced exercise program!! I think every muscle in my body is revolting! Not sure what is wrong with my snow blower it turns over...now! It wouldn't do that yesterday, but it won't RUN.
Well, enough complaining, its the fourth day of the new year, but the daylight is getting longer, now its after five when it get really dark yeah! Life from the fringe is quiet. I like quiet! Its suits me.
I've been knitting on my hat the Bohemian with it built in scarf. It needs to get done as I could have used it the last few days. Soon....
Well off to go downtown and get diet coke for my friend and deliver and then home to knit!
Be well, from the fringe,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment